FUNDRAISING TIPS & TOOLS
If you can dream it, you can do it! We’re here to help you on your fundraising journey to achieve the greatest impact for our nation’s wounded warriors.
Kick-start your fundraising with the tips provided below.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
You’ve registered your fundraiser! But, now what?
Let’s start at the beginning by personalizing your fundraising page. Share why fundraising for Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) is important to you, how you’re raising money, and all of the unique details about your fundraiser.
Here are a few steps to follow as you begin updating your fundraising page:
- Log in to your fundraising dashboard
- Get creative
- Take your fundraiser to social media
- Share your fundraiser with family and friends
- Thank your donors
Whether you’re new to fundraising or a fundraising pro, we’ve got you covered with fundraising ideas from A to Z.
Get ready to spark your creativity:
SPREAD THE WORD
Once you’ve finalized your fundraiser, it’s time to share it with the world! Invite your community — friends, family, coworkers, place of worship, etc. — to join you in your efforts.
Share your fundraiser with your community:
SHARE THE WWP IMPACT
Share with your supporters the impact your fundraiser will have and how their donation is making a difference in the lives of injured veterans.
Resources to share WWP’s impact:
- Because of you, Wounded Warrior Project is transforming the way America’s injured veterans are empowered, employed, and engaged in our communities.
- Warriors never pay a penny for WWP programs — because they paid their dues on the battlefield.
- Every warrior has unique challenges and goals. That’s why Wounded Warrior Project provides a variety of life-changing programs and services in mental health, career counseling, and long-term rehabilitative care.
Levels of Giving
- $14 — Can provide a safe voice on the other end of the phone for a warrior in need
- $25 — Can provide a warrior with the needed cycling gear for a confidence-boosting ride alongside fellow warriors
- $38 — Can provide access to experts who can help a warrior obtain military benefits, like healthcare and financial assistance
Check out the Impact Flyer for more giving levels.
EARN FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES
We are grateful that you’ve chosen to raise funds in support of WWP. As a way of saying thank you, we’ll reward your fundraising efforts with a WWP tote bag, WWP car sunshade, WWP cooler, WWP camping chair, WWP canopy tent, or WWP cornhole set*.
Once your fundraising is complete, email us and let us know which item you’d like to receive, and the Community Fundraising Team will get it in the mail to you right away!
Fundraise and earn these items:
*Incentives are not cumulative.
The fundraiser will choose one item at or below the highest amount raised.
We’d love for a WWP speaker to join you at your event (if availability permits).
To request a representative, complete the Warriors Speak Request Form.
The Community Fundraising Team is here to support you along the way. If you need additional support or have questions, email us.
Not yet registered? Start a fundraiser for Wounded Warrior Project today.