FUNDRAISING TIPS & TOOLS
Ready to turn your casual Saturday golf game or classy company tournament into one that gives back? The resources below will quickly turn you into a fundraising pro and get you on the path to achieving the greatest impact for America's wounded warriors.
Kick-start your fundraising with the tips provided below. If you need more support along the way, email us. Consider us your trusted caddy.
DOWNLOAD THE GOLF GUIDE
This Golf Tournament Planning Checklist will be your best friend for organizing your golf event. Plus, access even more golf planning resources from your participant dashboard once you log in.
Download, save, and/or print your golf guide:
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
You've registered your fundraiser and downloaded your Golf Tournament Planning Checklist, but now what?
Let's start at the beginning by personalizing your fundraising page. Share why fundraising for Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) is important to you, how you're raising money, and all the unique details about your fundraiser.
Here are a few steps to follow as you begin updating your fundraising page:
- Log in to your fundraising dashboard
- Get creative
- Take your fundraiser to social media
- Share your fundraiser with family and friends
- Thank your donors
Whether you're new to fundraising or a fundraising pro, we've got you covered with fundraising ideas from A to Z.
Get ready to spark your creativity:
SPREAD THE WORD
Once you've finalized your fundraiser, it's time to share it with the world! Invite your community — friends, family, coworkers, place of worship, etc. — to join you in your efforts.
Share your fundraiser with your community:
SHARE THE WWP IMPACT
Share with your supporters the impact your fundraiser will have and how their donation is making a difference in the lives of injured veterans.
Resources to share WWP's impact:
- Because of you, Wounded Warrior Project is transforming the way America's injured veterans are empowered, employed, and engaged in our communities.
- Warriors never pay a penny for WWP programs — because they paid their dues on the battlefield.
- Every warrior has unique challenges and goals. That's why Wounded Warrior Project provides a variety of life-changing programs and services in mental health, career counseling, and long-term rehabilitative care.
Levels of Giving
- $70 — can provide two warriors with a career counseling session to help put them on the path toward meaningful employment
- $150 — can provide a one-hour session of mental health treatment for one warrior
- $250 — can provide a warrior with the tools to achieve financial wellness to build a strong foundation for their future
Check out the Impact Flyer for more giving levels.
We'd love for a WWP speaker to join you at your event (if availability permits).
To request a representative, complete the Warriors Speak Request Form.
The Community Fundraising Team is here to support you along the way. If you need additional support or have questions, email us.
Not yet registered? Start a golf fundraiser for Wounded Warrior Project today.