From January 31st to February 10th 2020, I'm riding my bike from St Augustine to Key West Florida to discover new ways to enable Veterans. I’ve started a fundraiser to raise money for Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) to support their economic enablement efforts for Veterans through their Warriors to Work program. Your gift will support this and other life-changing programs that empower, employ, and engage America’s injured Veterans. Thanks to the generosity of people like you, warriors and their families will never pay a penny for these services.
Stream your fundraising
Live Fundraising is a great way to tell your story, engage with donors, and create a richer connection to the mission!
Great, how do I get started?
- You'll need a device to stream with (smartphone, desktop/laptop, Xbox, or PlayStation 4)
- Download a streaming app to your phone (Streamlabs, Twitch, or YouTube) or software to your desktop (Streamlabs, OBS, or XSplit)
- Set up an account with a streaming service (Twitch or YouTube)
- Add your streaming username to your fundraising page & save – you're ready to go!
- Click Your Page in the top bar
- Click the Settings tab on your page
- Choose your service and enter your username
- Note: YouTube requires you to enter the full URL to the live video, not your YouTube username
- Click Save Changes
- Share the link to your fundraising page on social media channels, text messages, and email to let people know when to tune in
Here's a quick guide of what you'll need depending on your device:
Smartphone with camera & microphone
Wireless data or WiFi connection
| || |
Desktop or Laptop
| || |
Desktop/laptop extras to customize your stream
- Add our overlay to your stream that shows our logo, your fundraising progress, recent & top donations (desktop/laptop streaming software only)
- Get on-stream donation alerts with the Charity Streaming integration in Streamlabs (desktop/laptop only)
Xbox / PlayStation 4
| || |
Once your streaming account is setup, add your streaming username to your fundraising page by clicking Your Page, then clicking the pencil icon to edit
When you start streaming from your streaming software (Streamlabs OBS, OBS, XSplit, or one of the mobile apps above), your stream will appear on your fundraising page.